As a Producer, you'll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players' hands. You'll work to concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer on League of Legends: Wild Rift's Player Experience Team (PET), you will report into the Around Game Product Lead. You will work on features within the competitive, social and progression experiences. As a producer within the team, you will advocate for the holistic vision for these experiences across the team and partners. You will build execution plans, diligently track progress, and manage risks. You will work with multiple partner sets at Riot and Tencent, including visual and UX design, system design, QA and publishing.
• Manage the product requirements and delivery for a set of player experiences that meet the needs of players for competitive, social and progression experiences.
• Collaborate with the team product lead and our partners across Tencent, League PC, Publishing and League of Legends: Wild Rift to deliver this player value.
• Ensure the product reaches our goals while continuing to build player trust.
• As a producer, promote and foster a work environment that is healthy, collaborative, and inspirational
• 2+ years of product or delivery experience in gaming, tech or related industries
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
• Fluency in Mandarin
• Experience making mobile games
• Experience with games as a service
• Knowledge of the MOBA genre, League of Legends, or competitive gaming
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y1w0-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.