As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We delight players by helping concept, manage, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer II on a Research & Development team, you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high quality content and features to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you implement process, track progress, deliver features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Manager, Production of the area.
• Create and maintain a clean, up-to-date team work backlog
• Prioritize and appropriately scope work for your team that achieves established player experience and product success goals set by Product Lead
• Plan, cost, and implement features and content, ensuring clear objectives are outlined for milestones and realized during development
• Manage and maintain workflow process in Jira
• Ensure stakeholders and partners are always up-to-date on what's going on in terms of what team goals and commitments have been made and how the delivery is going
• Update and maintain project and process documentation
• Contribute to a healthy development framework by facilitating sprint rituals, running retrospectives, and advocating for iterative process improvements
• Facilitate team meetings, discussions, and decisions
• Identify and resolve roadblocks to unlock developers and help them achieve established goals
• Identify, escalate, and address dependencies and risks across the team
• Be the advocate for team's game and business decisions
• Get stakeholder support on the ''why'' behind the team's work
• Be a driving force to develop a positive and healthy team culture and practices
• 3+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager on an internal development game team
• Experience leading a team through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
• Experience running Scrum / Agile teams
• Experience using Jira
• Experience with a live game service
• Knowledge of games across multiple platforms, gaming audiences, and the game industry
• Experience leading and functioning in ambiguous, collaborative environments with team members of several levels and disciplines
• Experience maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders
• A passion & empathy for solving people's problems and building happy, motivated teams
• Agile or Scrum certification
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z89j-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.