Senior Game Producer, Meta-Game Systems - Unpublished Fighting Game
San Francisco, CA
As a Producer at Riot, you'll support passionate, cross-functional teams in creating exciting content and experiences for our players around the world. You will encourage teams to communicate, guide development, remove roadblocks, and ultimately help drive our games into players' hands, while making sure that our teams and workflows are healthy and sustainable.
As a Game Producer II, Content for the Project L team, you will help steer and orchestrate our content pipelines, shepherd feature development, and coordinate production best practices with our production and gameplay teams to help deliver the best possible products to our players. You will use your experience building waterfall-driven art and content pipelines, strong project management fundamentals, and broad knowledge of the game development process to support the product's holistic vision.
• Plan, track, and support assets flowing through multiple content pipelines, coordinating hand-offs, monitoring bandwidth risks, and anticipating needs upstream and downstream
• Work closely with the gameplay team to plan, cost, and implement features and content, ensuring clear goals are outlined for milestones and realized during development
• Identify and resolve roadblocks to unlock developers and help them achieve established goals
• Contribute to a healthy development framework by shepherding team and sprint rituals, running retrospectives, and advocating for iterative process improvements
• Build awareness around project goals, schedules, and milestones across the team
• Update and maintain documentation for scope and processes
• Encourage collaboration between team members and contribute to a positive work environment
• Monitor team health and work with team leads to cultivate good morale and productivity
• 3+ years of professional experience working in game production on an internal development team in the video game industry
• Ability to juggle multiple information streams in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively across all mediums
• Expertise with various project management frameworks (Scrum / Agile) and real-world experience leveraging them in a collaborative team setting
• Experience with project management software such as Jira and MS Project
• Experience working with game developers to create and scale repeatable game content pipelines, and knowledge of modern game art pipelines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.