Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot's offices and partners around the world are optimized for strength and speed -- financial and otherwise. We aim to improve and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities. If we're not crunching numbers, you'll find us playing some of the latest games, pursuing our passions or upgrading our knowledge in accounting and finance.
As a Finance and Accounting Automation Specialist, reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you will help build Riot's future of financial process automation. You will work in a cross departmental environment and your experience in project management, process designs, and enhancements will serve to enhance current systems while ensuring system performance of daily operations. Your experience in automation and implementing tools/systems will help the accounting team maintain accurate financial reporting.
• Help with daily system operations and performance (Oracle EBS R12 and Coupa), including training new systems users and troubleshooting system issues
• Help with implementation, maintenance, and updates of systems owned by Riot's Accounting group
• Provide expertise on system implementations, integrations, and financial process improvements while considering risks and controls
• Perform quality assurance testing of solutions developed by the ERP team before passing on to users for user acceptance testing
• Develop accounting reports and evaluate data
• Work and coordinate with cross departmental teams in Finance, Talent, Information Technology, and other functions within the company
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or computer science
• 4+ years of experience working with ERP solutions (Oracle preferred) and financial system projects involving planning, performing complex studies, and analyses of requirements
• Background in accounting or financial auditing, system implementation, and procurement processes
• Experience translating system behaviors and processes
• Proficient in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Experience with automation solutions (UiPath)
• SQL experience or other relevant coding languages such as Python
• Experience with procure-to-payment processes
• Experience documenting system and process changes/improvements and root cause analysis
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmx40-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.