Los Angeles, CA
The Production discipline at Riot helps teams understand the vision of the product, and how we're going to accomplish that vision. We help bring experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, a brand new game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we provide the solution that our audience needs.
As an Executive Producer on the Teamfight Tactics team, you'll report to the Head of League of Legends. You will lead the Teamfight Tactics team in the concept, delivery, and progress of new experiences. Leading engineers, artists, game designers, and other producers, you'll inspire creativity, oversee development, guide the team through obstacles, and push projects past the finish line. You will cultivate a healthy organization where developers are empowered to make a difference. You'll do all of this in service to delivering the best possible player experience to Teamfight Tactics players around the world.
• Lead the Teamfight Tactics production and leadership teams in the development and evolution of our strategy for the game
• Oversee all product outcomes for Teamfight Tactics, from player satisfaction goals to desired outcomes
• Ensure all teams in the department make and meet achievable commitments that are aligned with the strategic vision for Teamfight Tactics
• Ensure that team and organizational resources are allocated in service of strategic priorities and desired outcomes
• Monitor product outcomes and bring any necessary pivots to the product roadmap in service of delivering on product commitments
• Be a positive force for the team, identifying project planning issues, removing roadblocks, and driving efficiency and accountability in the execution
• Lead the team to excellence, while promoting an inclusive, positive, and psychologically safe team culture and an environment that motivates developers to bring their best to work every day
• Build trust and work with other executive producers and department heads to manage the product, talent, IP, and strategic portfolio of Riot
• Work with the executive leadership team of Riot, including holding them accountable, providing them support and information, and ensuring their strategic priorities are enacted through the department
• Participate in Riot-level planning, collaboration, and accountability rituals (including providing regular performance evaluation of related executive producers and department heads)
• Ensure that partners are informed about development status, risks, and considerations related to Teamfight Tactics
• 10+ years of experience in game production roles focused on product management
• 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in an internal game development studio shipping games
• 2+ years of experience in a leadership role shipping games on multiple platforms and supporting a live service game
• Capability to develop business and product strategy on a global scale
• People management capability, including experience managing and coaching leaders of sizable organizations (i.e., organizations including other managers and managers-of-managers)
• Relationship management, project management, and collaboration capability
• Deep knowledge of games, relevant gaming audiences, and the gaming industry
• Genre affinity for, and deep knowledge of, competitive strategy games
• 2+ years managing a co-development or outsourcing relationship
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.