In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the dramatic growth of esports. At the core is the Global Esports team, the group responsible for operating the major League of Legends, Valorant and Wild Rift competitive international tournaments.
Our vision is to bring joy to billions of fans around the world by fostering a thriving global sport ecosystem. That's where you come in.
As a Global Esports Events Producer, you'll work within a team of producers to drive the delivery of the creative in partnership with the Broadcast and Production teams. You will use your event and project management skills to bring all elements of the event to life, from timelines to ticketing. As you bring events to life in diverse international markets, you'll rely on your strong communication skills to build and maintain bridges at home and abroad.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
• Coordinate and execute aspects of events, based on the team's strategy and direction, including but not limited to: financial and business operations, vendor sourcing and management, and logistics.
• Collaborate and coordinate on aspects of the creative vision for an event, such as: ceremonies, set design, visual and special effects, music, live performances and more.
• Support event leadership in management of the budget by crafting and managing RFP processes, facilitating bid review, and providing regular status updates to protect against cost overruns.
• Partner to drive the broadcast experience of events and collaborate with Broadcast teams on areas such as: run of show, broadcast features, graphic elements, on-air talent, features and more.
• Collaborate and coordinate with Riot esport teams such as League Operations, Business Development and Publishing in the planning of events and ad-hoc projects. Support the seamless integration of IP, content and other initiatives within events.
• Manage and maintain timelines, major milestones, artifact updates, templates and more
• Create, coordinate and manage event status reporting, communications/meeting management, and stakeholder updates and presentations
• Manage, coordinate, and support across vendors and contractors and maintain industry relationships, including creative agencies, artistic talents, vendors and freelancers as needed
• 4+ years of experience in production.
• Experience in managing large events, guiding internal and external teams through the execution of live events, shows, TV or film productions.
• Experience with large-scale events for 10,000+ attendees.
• Hands-on experience as an events producer with a solid background in events, in events production for live and broadcast audiences and creative executions.
• Experience with live events broadcast, in any of its various forms.
• 5+ years of experience in production.
• 3+ years of experience with events broadcast.
• Experience with international event production
• Understanding of live show production processes including load ins, load out, set changes, local labor, rigging, lighting, audio, FX, etc
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y7zy-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.