Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Event Production Manager for Riot's SEA Esports, you will work together with both the Legend of Legend and the VALORANT Esports teams to produce the local leagues and events that take place in Southsea Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Australia & New Zealand. You'll be responsible for strategy, planning, execution, tracking, and project management for events of the leagues.
• Lead strategic planning and project management for event production in the region
• Oversee the vendor sourcing and hiring processes, including RFP, contract, payment, and reconciliation
• Create and manage the event production budget to ensure we are spending wisely to deliver high quality content and experience for our fans
• Work closely with the event production vendors to ensure execution of the production of our events (by either vendors or internal teams) are aligned with the pre-agreed creative vision and quality standard.
• Collaborate with the APAC Esports Product, Broadcasting, Content, Marketing, and Commercial Partnerships teams to ensure all product requirements are met at the production level
• Coordinate with the Global Event, Broadcast, and Production teams to ensure the adherence of the global production guidelines both internally and externally
• Regularly review the planning and execution process and make improvement plans. Share these improvement plans with internal and external stakeholders.
• Communicate project deliverables, priorities, milestones, and any changes to and between the internal and external stakeholders
• Track progress and create regular updates to report the progress to the senior leadership.
• 5+ years of work experience in event, production or project management with oversight responsibilities for multiple, large-scale projects
• Experience working with US, EU, or APAC teams
• Experience creating and managing budgets
• Experience managing vendors
• 7+ years of cumulative work experience
• Experience working on event, broadcast or content production in sports or Esports
• Experience working with or at an Esports production vendor
• Fluent in any of the Southeast Asian languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k82k-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.