Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Riot has now put the ''s'' in Riot Games with the launch of Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. As Riot provides players more opportunities to engage with League and new IPs, the esports department is responsible for exploring and identifying new esports products to delight players.
That's where you come in.
As an Event Producer, you will work within the Multi-Game Esports Team to bring joy to our players through esports events for Wild Rift, VALORANT, and Organized Play products such as TFT and LoR. You will help shape and oversee all aspects of the events and ensure the successful delivery of the events by working closely with the Riot Central team, local publishing teams, league operations teams, and third-party operators.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• As the event lead on the KR Multi-Game Esports Team, oversee all aspects of the local events from planning to execution and support global events hosted in Korea and abroad.
• Formulate event strategy with event scope, budget, and goals.
• Handle event logistics, including collection and handling of various documentation and communication with teams and players before, during, and after the event.
• Design and coordinate the on-site attendee experience, including venue selection, tickets, F&B, merchandise, etc.
• Facilitate on-site activations to meet sponsor obligations and to delight on-site attendees.
• Manage the RFP and evaluation process to select vendors for the events.
• Manage the vendor relations and handle vendor contracts and payments.
• Experienced : You have 5+ years of work experience in live events for Esports, sports, and/or entertainment.
• English speaker : You are fluent in written and spoken English communication.
• Clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• Attention to detail : You're able to conduct a symphony of interdependent projects within an event while staying under tight deadlines without missing a note.
• Problem-solver : You're able to drive and make decisive calls when stuff breaks and communicate with other teams and vendors to fix it in limited time under pressure.
• Proactive self-starter : You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
• Open-minded : You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
• Avid learner : You are always hungry to learn new things. In the Esports market, where things are changing very fast, you are able to not only keep up with the new trends, but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmvn0-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.