Esports Project Manager, SEA Games (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As the Esports Project Manager (Contractor) for SEA Games, you will help to deliver our esports events to players across Southeast Asia. You will focus on setting up, tracking and coordinating our esports partners in the organizing, marketing, production and broadcast of our new esports events including video content, team recruitment, event broadcast and more. You love to push convention and have an ambitious spirit. You are able to come up with innovative solutions to maximize budget and streamline production efforts.
Based in Singapore, you'll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Liaise with National Esports Federations, identify selection criteria and manage local partners/licensees to execute selection tournaments and processes
• Work with Esports Federations to create content to promote their representatives and engage with local media to discuss National teams
• Travel with National Representatives to the SEA Games
• Ensure Players have a positive experience at the event by working with event production partners
• Coordinate media interviews and other marketing programs
• Coordinate between partners and Riot stakeholders (esports, marketing, game teams) in the delivery of event
• 4+ years of experience working as a producer or project manager in the esports or gaming event space
• Experience working in a variety of marketing mediums (video content, website development, live events)
• Regional experience working across different countries/markets within Southeast Asia, including an understanding of general cultural and localization differences.
• Fluency in native SEA languages (excl English) a plus. Fluent English is required.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88ke6-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.