As a Project Manager for the Events team you will act as a delivery lead for our Roadshows and other various production projects across our Esports portfolio in the region from start to finish. You will be responsible for ensuring their efficient delivery, visibility of work progress, minimizing risks and maximizing outputs. You will work with different members from various crafts while defining methodologies to maximize collaboration and communication between parties.
You will report to the Esports Events team Manager, and team up with the event producers within the events team.
• Manage large scale, multi-functional and cross regional production projects efficiently and successfully
• Build and operate efficient product/project planning processes for the production team
• Coach teams and collaborators on rituals/processes such as planning, daily stand-ups, demos, reviews, and retrospectives
• Provide team updates on project status, roadmap changes, resource utilization, and overall team performance to improve team efficiency and impact
• Promote internal understanding and delivery of outcomes
• Anticipate and identify interdependencies, competing priorities and potential risks across operations and functions
• Work with product leadership, providing transparency around any risks that could affect delivery schedule or development velocity
• Manage communications strategy with teams, peers on progress, issues, and manage expectations
• Communicate and report outcomes and results to leadership
• Assess and ensure team health, composition, cohesion, and focus
• 4+ years of program management, product management, or project management experience within production teams or similar
• Evident skills in communication and conflict resolution
• Experience leading teams to achieve high-quality work
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Experience as a delivery lead in sports and esports
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Open paid time off
• Retirement benefits with company matching
• Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
• Commuting allowance
• Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
• Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
• We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!