Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL Esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through Esports. We're looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make LoL Esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Content Producer, you will report into Esports Broadcast Division Lead. You'll be our Esports video visionary, creating and shepherding technically excellent, fun-heightened, player-approved, gameplay video content from conception to delivery, improving the quality bar for the Esports Broadcast division in Korea.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you will join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Coordinate with a variety of Esports technical and creative teams, as well as editors, and others to guide Esports gameplay video projects through post-production to achieve unparalleled industry results.
• Infuse creative and planning meetings with fresh ideas for new, electrifying Esports content that'll blow players away.
• Take ownership of the defined creative vision and shape content from pre-production to delivery.
• Evaluate our Esports content, presenting new ways to improve our technical and editorial skills.
• Ability to manage stakeholder reviews, maintaining detailed communications throughout a video's process from concept to delivery.
• Experienced: you have 5+ years of work experience as a producer in gaming, sports, or entertainment content production; you are able to create & execute on project plans and schedules. You possess knowledge of project types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
• Creative story teller: you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for Esports audiences. You possess production & project management experience with a reel or links demonstrating strong creative video content.
• Team player: you're open to performing any task, whether big or small; you're willing to teach and learn, lead, and follow.
• Crazy for LoL : your passion for League of Legends and Esports go beyond the game; you know your LCK from your LPL, and you meticulously follow every pro match, tournament and team to keep up with the global LoL competitive scene.
• Sports fan: Whether it's NFL, NBA, MLB, EPL, or the World Mountain Bike Bog Snorkeling Championships, you enjoy watching different kinds of competition and understanding the nuances that drive fans to love them.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wbn8-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.