eSports Broadcast Producer
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through esports. We're looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make LoL esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Business Development Specialist, you'll help shape and grow the ecosystem of Riot Esports. You excel at strategic planning, deal sourcing and negotiation, partner management, and overcoming unexpected obstacles in a fast-paced environment. Your analytical skills will assess new business ventures, and your entrepreneurial spirit will help drive deals to completion.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with optimal future business partners in esports IP licensing.
• Oversee approvals for each project such as merchandise, event hosting, and copyrights with the respective partners to make sure contractual commitments are met.
• Manage accurate tracking of all contracts and related work with the finance team to monitor royalty revenue.
• Collaborate with the product and legal teams to successfully negotiate contracts with target partners within agreed parameters.
• Experienced : You are a passionate business developer with 3+ years of experience and possesses an established track record of successfully structuring, negotiating and closing deals.
• A strategic thinker : You are capable of getting a jump on future trends and shifts; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans based on logical thinking.
• A clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you are able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• A proven multi-tasker : You are able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once, and you are a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
• A problem solver : When run into complex business problems, you are always ready to fix them. You are able to assess the problem, find a creative and effective solution, and employ the necessary tools and tactics to quickly resolve the situation.
• Esports or traditional sports enthusiast : Your passion for sports is what drove you to the industry; you love sports or have work experience in the sports field.
• Bilingual : You can converse fluently in both Korean and English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq859z-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.