Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through esports. We're looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make Riot Esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Broadcast Producer, you'll direct our Esports broadcasts, collaborate with global teams in the planning, pre-production, and execution of weekly broadcasts. You'll challenge conventional hours and days and go beyond rote process scheduling to jump in front of hitches before they become glitches.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Produce live Esports broadcasts. Craft show structure and source relevant show elements, assist in script review and talent development, test and incorporate new show builds and tech elements, build rundowns, and manage Esports staff.
• Liaise with the Esports team to determine scheduling, verify show info, accommodate sponsorship stunts, align online content and crossovers, rehearse and execute shows, and address all other broadcast needs.
• Keep tabs on gameplay, team news, and trends.
• Experienced: you have 3+ years of work experience as a producer in gaming or sports broadcasting cosmos; you feel at home in a control room or production track environment.
• A creative story teller: you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for Esports audiences. You build up players into stars, you know when and how to inform and entertain, and you know how to captivate your audience.
• A team player: you're open to performing any task, whether big or small; you're willing to teach and learn, lead, and follow.
• Esports lover: you make sure to catch the games every week; you know the rosters, standings, and storylines.
• Crazy for LoL: your passion for League of Legends and Esports go beyond the game; you know your LCK from your LPL, and you meticulously follow every pro match, tournament and team to keep up with the global LoL competitive scene.
• A sports fan: Whether it's NFL, NBA, MLB, EPL, or the World Mountain Bike Bog Snorkeling Championships, you enjoy watching different kinds of competition and understanding the nuances that drive fans to love them.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo3p3-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.