Legal Counsel - Employment Law
The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team is amplifying diverse voices and fostering an inclusive environment across Riot. Riot's mission is to be the most player focused gaming company in the world. In order to achieve our mission, we must reflect the ideas, experiences and backgrounds of our players. That's where you come in.
We're looking for a D&I Advisor, who will report to the European Head of D&I. You will partner with HRBPs to build, iterate and integrate programs and processes with a diversity and inclusion lens, which enable the strategy & support practical implementation of D&I both strategic goals & mindset shifts. As an essential part of the D&I Team, you will be a crucial resource for unlocking capacity by project managing D&I initiatives across the European region and creating relevant D&I councils and employee resource groups to drive the D&I strategy.
• Bring thought leadership & a strategic perspective to creating tailored recommendations and actions which advance the diversity and inclusion agenda of our European offices.
• Project manage, deliver and impact assess programs and initiatives to ensure the advancement of our European D&I strategy.
• Create relevant employee resource groups and D&I Councils across the region and partner with to create a culture of inclusion across our European offices.
• Execute D&I comms related activities; collaborating with PR, internal Comms and external vendors as needed.
• Track and analyse D&I metrics, translating into insights which are used to communicate impact and gain buy-in for proposed programs along with assessing potential risks and recommending mitigations.
• Assist with cultivating relationships with key external diversity partners, organizations and vendors.
• Provide administrative and tactical support for D&I initiatives and programs.
• Manage end to end support processes including procurement, contract review and vendor relationship management.
• Conduct research and stay current on diversity best practices and new diversity programs and initiatives.
• 4+ years of project management experience
• 3+ years experience in D&I space
• 3+ years experience working with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) / Diversity councils
• Bachelor's degr ee in HR, Business, Behavioral Sciences or a related field
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and flexible benefits fund.
Let's Thrive Together
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkkv4-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.