As Director Strategic Finance and Advisory, you'll lead Riot's EMEA FP&A and insights teams based in Dublin , drawing on your substantial experience to build scalable systems that keep up with a company that's extremely dynamic and undergoing constant evolution. You will report to the VP, EMEA Enterprise Operations in Dublin and collaborate closely with our central teams in LA. You'll work with external partners and leaders throughout Riot to guide important financial decisions. You'll also mentor team members, refine reporting processes and foster a culture of continuous improvement, complete with systems for measuring and recognizing success.
• Provide leadership in the global organization and collaborate with Riot Games HQ around change management (incl systems), process improvement, scaling finance, globally and strategy
• Lead, mentor and develop a team of senior finance and insights professionals and managers across FP&A and Insights teams
• Own forecasting, SPF (annual strategic, planning and forecast) and reporting of actual results for the region (EMEA) and all Business units in the region
• Advise on the EMEA P&L and help develop plans for the long term integrity of the financials, that match up to the long term strategic plans of Riot
• Improve the reporting / budgeting tools and processes
• Drive informed business decisions with timely and pertinent insights and help create a deeper understanding of product life-cycles with players, Markets and the impact of Riots strategy in EMEA
• Be a master at communication of both qualitative and qualitative data to key stakeholders at different levels across the EMEA region
• Play a key role in the Dublin Finance Leadership team and contribute to Riot's commercial and strategic long-term plans
• Be 'one of the team', hands-on in a player-first dynamic and inclusive culture
• Experience at a Director level and have at least 10 years of finance/insights experience, preferably for multinational companies within the technology, gaming or entertainment sector
• Experienced with the challenges of operating in a global organization dealing with international financial matters, managing multiple stakeholders in several countries across Europe
• Excellent craft knowledge and experience working across areas of management and strategic reporting, as well as insights
• Experience building successful teams in a growing, ever-evolving organization; You are comfortable managing managers and enjoy developing and mentoring your team
• Experienced in working with diverse and international teams
• You're an Excel pro and have used ERP systems to manage account information
• Strong experience-background in management reporting systems and tools, as well as data analytical tools such as SQL, R etc
• Strong data presentation - ie telling the story (Google Slides, Powerpoint other visualization tools)
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zpn7-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.