As Director, Creator Program, you will lead the development and deployment of Riot's creator program. You'll bring together vision, deep craft expertise and strong program management skills to ensure that Riot's program is a beacon for Creators and Influencers of all kinds in the gaming and entertainment space, globally. You'll ensure that the program builds Riot's reputation as a leader and disruptor of convention, as well as a premier industry partner.
As the program leader, you're a discerning visionary with deep knowledge of how the creator and influencer space operates. You have great respect for creator talent and a talent for wooing them. In defining the program, you'll consider existing best practices and trends and blow past them. Your inventiveness and customer-first orientation will ensure that the program is culturally noteworthy, that it adds exponential value to a broad group of influencers and creators as well as Riot, and that it remains relevant in the long-term through continuous innovation.
In addition, you have experience in and are energized by developing complex programs from the ground-up. You can inspire a broad group of constituents, from game developers to product marketers to sponsors, toward a vision while eliciting collaboration that adds up to more than the sum of its parts. You'll be a tireless advocate for the program, ensuring that great talent embraces it, contributes to it, and socializes it afar.
• Design all program elements and set the quality bar that ensures continuous disruption in the industry
• Maintain program relevance through cultural and industry awareness as well as competitive intelligence
• Ensure creator/influencer needs are at the center of the program by maintaining constant, global ears to the ground with regional influencer managers
• Ensure the program delivers high value by designing rewards programs and cultivating partnerships that enhance its desirability
• Advocate the program with internal constituents and external partners
• Define the operating plan, lead a cross-functional development team, define its roadmap and bring all parties together to deliver in-market value
• Ensure program accountability by setting KPIs, monitoring, reporting and adapting the program to meet goals
• Drive program reputation through external communications including Creator and press
• Ensure internal stakeholders and constituents are kept abreast of program developments and deployments
• Direct supervision of influencer specialist(s)
• 8+ years experience as in marketing/communications, with experience in Influencer marketing strategy
• Proven ability to develop and deliver sustainable products or programs
• Experience leading cross-functional global teams toward a vision
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and results orientation
• Team management / supervisory experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience developing or managing loyalty programs
• Hands-on influencer relations experience
• Game Industry / Entertainment knowledge is a plus
For this role, you'll find success through strong management and collaboration skills, and decision-making that prioritizes an industry-leading player experience. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p213-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.