As development manager at Riot, We lead teams to deliver player value through effective agile work systems and practices. While driving internal alignment and accountability for teams and development organizations, we consistently focus on continuous improvement.
As a Development manager on Fight for the Golden Spatula, you will partner with a product lead to help deliver an enjoyable FFGS experience for Chinese players. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the teams and ensure that collaboration with other teams runs smoothly. You will oversee how the teams work, build work systems, maintain execution, and provide stakeholders and customers with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also work closely with our partners to ensure the teams work at a sustainable pace and continuously improve. You will report to the Production Lead for your area.
• Ensure that the team has proper decision-making & prioritization frameworks, scalable systems for collaboration, and for tracking and reporting on organizations' commitments
• Manage and improve work systems (rituals, tracking, reporting and partner management), team performance metrics, and goals setting. Manage workflows and tools to improve team and partner working efficiency.
• Maintain and report on project status regularly to stakeholders, customers, and the dependent teams.
• Create transparency and predictability through roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management.
• Facilitate conversations. Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans for both team and partnership. Drive team agreement on decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are involved.
• Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success.
• Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects.
• 3+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, Development Manager or Publishing manager on an internal development game team or Riot China team
• Experience shipping a game or major game feature in a production/project management role
• Experience in partnership management
• Experience developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and customers
• Experience with managing project/task prioritization, project planning, and schedule development.
• Experience designing and improving work systems
• Experience shipping or operating live game for both PC and Mobile games or major features
• Experience with a global, live game service
• Experience with auto-battler game genre
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezqj0-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.