Creative Service Leadership at Riot transforms publishing's strategic goals into creative campaigns. Creative Service Managers promote the skills of creative partners to create engaging content that players will love and share in an and structured manner. They work with Brand Managers, Creative Leads, User Acquisition Managers, and the creative team itself to empower the team.
As a Creative Services Manager, you will report to the Creative Lead and work with the Creative Lead and Art Lead and the wider Marketing team to manage all types of creative projects from conception and design to implementation. You will also manage relationships with external advertising and creative agencies. You'll oversee the workflow of multiple projects, ensuring that creative team use, budgets, and creative quality goals are met.
• Have experience working with Creatives and Brand Managers daily in managing a high-growth creative team including all operational aspects of delivering a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
• Use the knowledge of in-house and external experts in the development of a variety of storytelling mediums.
• Lead a small Creative team in partnership with the Creative Lead within a larger organization.
• Understand or be curious about what gaming competitors and top companies are doing in both traditional and digital advertising media to promote acquisition, fandom, and engagement.
• Balance multiple high-priority assignments and allocations for the creative department, across teams
• Shape and influence the team creative process, have familiarity with popular project management tools and digital asset systems
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Work with Creative and Brand Leads to manage creative budgets.
• Work with internal product teams and external development teams on game asset pipeline and creative agreement
• Work with diverse teams of our creative executional partners to provide creative outputs.
• Manage the review and approvals process
• Have 3+ years of Creative Project Management in an integrated or digital marketing firm or advertising agency or equivalent.
• Have professional experience managing a high volume of varied creative marketing assets/projects.
• For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Video games, Mobile games or Entertainment experience a plus
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d224b7-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.