Creative Content Manager (Contract)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Riot (Creative Content Manager), you will operate as a pivotal member of the Philippine marketing services team. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the creative initiatives of Riot's multi-products in the Philippines. You will enhance the overall Riot brand and ensure successful delivery of creative content and local campaigns by working with various internal teams and third-party creative production & agencies.
As a Rioter in Manila, you'll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Philippines is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Successfully plan and execute brand and marketing creative initiatives of Riot's multi-products.
• Drive local creative campaigns that can further bolster the key campaign beats of each product.
• Manage various on/offline creative planning and executions to reinforce player engagement for each product.
• Direct effective project executions with professional creative agencies and productions.
• Lead digital video content productions that not only accurately reflect each product's content marketing strategy but elevate it to a new level.
• Actively monitor the latest content trends and environment to suggest innovative ideas that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways, especially for the next generation of Filipino gamers as well as fans of entertainment content.
• Build and lead a team of vendors, contractors and Rioters as well as manage and assess their performance on a day-to-day and annual basis
• Promote and cultivate the internal Riot culture and promote high morale to achieve desired productivity through good working relationships, respect of authority, proactive attitude, and a safe workplace environment.
• Training Rioters about internal Riot company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experienced: you have 5+ years of related experience, preferably at full service advertising or creative content agency/company.
• Gaming & entertainment market knowledge: you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of audiences entering the market.
• Bilingual (English and Filipino speaker): you are fluent in English and Filipino with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
• Player-focused: you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of entertainment & gaming in the Philippines; you are ready to put your extensive entertainment & gaming experience to work and build creative content that the Filipino audience wants to see.
• Design Oriented: you must have the capability in working with design tools like but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Premiere/Final Cut, Illustrator, etc; you must also be a visual artist capable of rendering key art and key visuals in accordance with Riot Brand guidelines
• Creative story teller: you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for gamers. You're a great storyteller, you know which channels are the best option to captivate your audience.
• People Manager: You have 2+ years of experience in managing people and teams
• Open-minded: You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
• Clear communicator: You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn80q-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.