Reporting to the Head of Americas, as Country Manager based in Mexico City, Mexico, you will lead and develop a team who will create and implement overall Publishing strategies to promote an immersive player experience for players in Latin America across Riot's portfolio of games and media.
You will lead the team who will develop our regional publishing and business development efforts across Riot's diverse portfolio of products. Together as a team, you will create impactful player experiences that enhance our multi-game community in the region and help expand the community for future games.
Additionally, you will partner with our other country managers to define our regional OKRs. You will develop an approach to regularly monitor the effectiveness of our local teams.
You lead with enthusiasm, have experience navigating fluid environments, and are used to delivering on tight turnarounds. As a result, you're eager to design and develop experiences that genuinely and measurably engage players.
• Create focus within your teams: guide them in the priority-setting process, eliminate blockers, and facilitate execution.
• Build an outstanding team that provides top-notch publishing and community involvement to Latin American players, media, and other commercial partners.
• Manage Publishing budgets and performance across channels, making recommendations for optimizations in our portfolio.
• Implement Riot America's strategic vision in the region, aligning with Riot Americas' leadership team - including high-impact programs such as product ecosystem development, Esports brand development, branding and advertising, community engagement, commercial partnerships, press relations.
• Influence our players' behavior to meet business intentions, e. g., awareness, trials, engagement, and monetization.
• Establish a network of local partners who share Riot's philosophy of ''Player Experience First'' and who can help us deliver authentic experiences to our players.
• Define and set goals for and track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help your teams gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work.
• Be the face and voice of Riot LATAM, representing us with player communities, the media, government and trade associations
• Lead by example and promote a diverse and inclusive culture, promoting Riot's culture in the Mexico City office and manage cultural alignment within Riot, building a sustainable healthy team
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
• 10+ years of game publishing experience, including Community, Brand Management, PR/Social Media.
• 5+ years of experience managing complex, diverse teams and organizational administration; including experience managing distributed teams
• You have verbal and written Spanish and English skills
• Experience balancing and prioritizing short-term solutions without losing sight of the long-term vision; when making important decisions, you leave no variable unturned while planning, understanding and staying connected to the bigger picture.
• You can expertly explore metrics and analyze trends to construct business cases that support projects and help establish best practices.
• MBA or Marketing Specialization
• You have craft expertise in game marketing, esports, business development, budgeting and finance skills.
• Experience launching video game campaigns, and entertainment franchises.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Open paid time off
• Medical and Dental care for employee and direct family
• Private Pension Plan
• Savings Fund
• Life Insurance
• Educational Allowance
• Play Fund
• Vales de despensa y restaurante
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb204k-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.