Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
[Corporate Development Investment Manager ]
The Corporate Development team strives to advance Riot's core objectives via partnerships, investments, and acquisitions. We conduct research for China's local market, specific game genres and key titles, evaluate games and businesses, conduct due diligence, negotiate deals and manage a portfolio of partnerships and investments in game studios and gaming technology companies.
As a Corporate Development business analyst you will work closely with Riot China and Riot central Corporate Development team, to help Riot explore investment and partnership opportunities in the China market, as well as to help Riot understand the local market via conducting market research and genre analysis. You will support interaction between portfolio companies and relevant subject matter experts throughout Riot, and meet with external companies and investors.
• Independently explore potential local talents/ studios; identify suitable targets in aspects of game developments, entertainment studios and technologies
• Independently setup game play test system; organize teams to run play test and identify potential studios based on test results
• Independently participate in industry conferences and collaborate with events organizers on speaking engagements
• Support team on investments and acquisitions – including research, evaluation, recommendation, due diligence, deal negotiations and post-deal integration
• Support team to develop presentation materials for Riot's leadership team and other key stakeholders
• Support team to manage Riot's portfolio of business partners and investments
• Support team to conduct market research, genre analysis and deep dive reviews for key titles
• Bachelor's degree
• Fluent spoken and written language skills for English and Mandarin
• Experience preparing written reports for an executive audience
• Experience in game development/publishing, venture capital, investment banking, management consulting and corporate/business development roles
• Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills
• Financial model related quantitative analysis skills
• 3-5 years of working experience
• Experience working with/on product development teams in the game industry
• Existing network of game developers, founders, and startups
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wbvz-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.