As a Contact Experience II, you will drive innovation, lead continuous improvement, and play a critical role in developing strategies and solutions that enable Riots Customer Service (Player Support) operations to meet or exceed the player expectation on every touchpoint with the player-support product, UX and operations.
Reporting to a Regional Player Support Manager, you will work closely with partners, global CX teams, and Player Support leadership to deliver an easy-to-use, enjoyable, accurate and high-quality Player Support experience to every player, on every device, across every PS touchpoint-in a way that fulfills or exceeds the players' expectations to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
To help us achieve this, the ideal candidate will draw on their experience and expertise across multiple operational disciplines including project management, stakeholder management, data-, behaviour- & trend analysis, and creative/innovative thinking.
• Journey map, analyze and design the player's player-support journeys, UX & touchpoints.
• Implement changes to enhance the players experience when interacting with player support services and products.
• Monitor, read and communicate player/community trends and signals.
• Advocate and integrate the player/community feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve client/service usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
• May reach out to players, interact with support site and service users, and/or conduct focus group meetings to vet ideas and prototype solutions before implementation.
• Turn Customer Satisfaction (CSat / SaSI) markers into insights and operational improvements.
• Anticipate event- and common issue impact, and move to prevent pain and/or prepare teams, policies and processes to navigate these.
• Ensure frontline teams have product/event information within reasonable time to prepare for contact/tickets.
• Design and implement policies.
• Stress existing test policies, capture inefficiencies and recommend/implement contact handling improvements.
• Prioritization and smart routing of contacts to deliver SLAs & optimize for player satisfaction.
• Collaborate with PS leadership and cross-functional teams
• Inform, consult, develop and execute player retention strategies.
• 5+ years direct operational experience within customer service operations, customer experience design and/or UX design
• Up to 2 years of experience development or project management on technical projects with 2+ years using iterative methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
• Experience owning/producing CX, UX & service improvement projects through the entire project life cycle
• 3+ years of experience using a variety of management tools including specific expertise in Google Suite (or MS Office), Favro and/or Jira
• Passionate empathy and desire to ensure results and a quality player experience
• Clear written, verbal and visual communication with evident skills in negotiation and conflict resolution
• Highly proactive, willing to take ownership, requires limited oversight
• Proven track record of leading and influencing teams to deliver high-quality work
• Excellent time management, resource management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
• Effective at using data to interpret operational performance
• Willingness/capability to travel up to 20%
• Technical curiosity with a record of continued learning in technology, tools, and methodologies
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Experience designing and improving work systems at the single and multiple team levels.
• Experience facilitating meetings with operational teams.
• Experience working within a Customer Service Operations environment.
• Knowledgeable in Zendesk and/or equivalent CRM use, configuration, and limitations.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9zyy-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.