As the Communications Strategist II, you'll report to the Manager, Marketing Communications within Worldwide Publishing. You will support communications from and about the Worldwide Publishing leadership team, and the organization. You will focus on both internal and external comms.
On internal comms, you'll help promote department alignment as we grow and evolve by communicating effectively. On external comms, you'll help build the brand and reputation of Worldwide Publishing with players and industry partners.
• Manage communications logistics and drumbeat activities for the Worldwide Publishing comms team
• Own projects by creating work back plans and timelines, developing deliverables and measuring progress along the way
• Identify compelling stories around the organization and across the industry and translate that into internal and external content
• Monitor Worldwide Publishing's external brand and reputation and help translate into comms goals and objectives
• Analyze and develop insights about comms programs
• 3+ years of total experience in corporate communications or corporate professional services
• Experience developing high-quality written materials, including internal and external communications plans and media communications
• Experience building work back plans, measuring results and thinking creatively about comms
• Experience with corporate change management programs
• Experience working with senior-level executives and global team members
• Bachelor's Degree in strategic communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or a related field
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8yq9-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.