Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
The Business Operations function within the global Wild Rift Publishing team helps drive initiatives and optimizations for in-game events, channels, monetization, and around game features. You will get deeply involved in every aspect of our game's business operations and revenue management, be it designing and delivering in-game events pipelines that global players love, exploring new content types that make the game more immersive and exciting, or redesigning the experience for players to access the contents that they love.
As Business Operations Manager in the global Wild Rift publishing team, you will report to the Manager, Business Operations, to drive the thinking behind player experience oriented in-game events design, around game product features, and monetization experiences. To work closely with the product team to deliver and execute the in-game events and ecommerce tactics. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll guide development, smash through obstacles and drive projects across the finish-line and into players' hands. You'll help conceptualize, influence and execute together with our regional teams and across teams at Riot.
• Partner with product game and system designers and publishing to build new engagement and monetization experiences that meet diverse player needs.
• Help build, report, and maintain the data pipeline for business health metrics (like revenue and engagement)
• Help create annual engagement and monetization strategy and roadmap
• Help Analyze player data and product results to find relevant insights
• Establish market sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities, both on the feature level and the project level
• Communicate strategic recommendations and product outcomes to business leaders and decision makers
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of professional experience in mobile game operation, publishing, in-game events experience.
• Experience with micro transactions and game monetization, either through design or personal experience.
• Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using multiple business or product frameworks and crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business
• Hardcore gamer. Rich experiences in mobile gaming, including League of Legends: Wild Rift and other popular mobile games in China
• Fluent in Chinese and English, and can drive collaboration across language and culture
• Willingness to travel frequently
• Experience in ecommerce, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products
• Advanced degrees in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences
• Experienced stakeholder management and rapport-building skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78yb6-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.