Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Riot has now put the ''s'' in Riot Games with the launch of Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. As Riot provides players more opportunities to engage with League and new IPs, the esports department is responsible for exploring and identifying new esports products to delight players.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager on the Multi-Game Esports Team, you will be responsible for overseeing the marketing and publishing initiatives for VALORANT Esports. You will help shape the branding of VALORANT Esports products and ensure successful delivery of marketing contents and campaigns by working with the internal teams and third-party operators.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Develop marketing strategies for VALORANT Esports.
• Evaluate, advocate, and drive new initiatives that elevate and reinforce the VALORANT Esports brand.
• Lead the execution of branding and marketing programs to promote VALORANT Esports in collaboration with Central teams as well as local agencies.
• Oversee the development of local marketing assets to ensure they are of the highest standards and in alignment with our brand guidelines.
• Manage the communication pipeline and coordinate communication across various channels such as social media and website.
• Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with multiple stakeholders.
• Monitor the communities and keep the team informed of our players' sentiments, suggesting actions items when appropriate.
• Establish and use KPIs to steer our marketing efforts to maximize performance.
• Experienced marketer : You have a bachelor's degree and 3+ years of marketing experience in a relevant field.
• Player-focused : You are a VALORANT player and VALORANT Esports fan yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of the esports fandom; you are ready to put your extensive insights to work and build marketing initiatives that our fans want to see.
• Open-minded : You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
• Proactive self-starter : You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
• Strategic and insight-informed : You have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up our channels; you root these insights in strong analysis metrics and stats and know how to turn an insight into a big idea.
• A clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• An avid learner : You are always hungry to learn new things. In the esports market, where things are changing very fast, you are able to not only keep up with the new trends, but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned.
• English speaker : You are fluent in written and spoken English communication.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.