Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager II for Southeast Asia (SEA) Esports, you will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, branding, off-line events and community efforts for VALORANT, Wild Rift and LOL esports across SEA. You love to push convention and have an ambitious spirit. You accept the unknown and you're able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will take our relationship with fans and league partners to the next level. You are eager to design marketing campaigns that genuinely engage fans and inspire them to dive into Esports. You spell team with 'we.'
As a Rioter in Singapore, you'll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow VALORANT, Wild Rift and LOL Esports viewership across local markets
• Define our Esports journey for SEA - where do fans watch, socialize and champion their esports experiences
• Balance a shoestring budget to empower our fans to become our greatest advocates in the market
• Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight Esports fans
• Own multiple regional social channels and websites and manage communities with a players-first mindset
• Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and more, and determine when and how we will use them
• At least a Bachelor's Degree and solid experience working in brand marketing, publishing and content across a portfolio of games, sports and creative products and services
• Hands-on and strategic experience in social media/digital/PR/communications
• Regional experience working across different countries/markets across Southeast Asia. Also required is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding, differences in localization, etc
• Experience overseeing, optimizing, and building social media budgets across multiple platforms
• Experience working in social media in sports, ideally global sports
• In-depth knowledge of esports or experience working in esports, and in particular League of Legends (organization, leagues, partners, agencies, teams, etc.).
• Fluent in both English and an SEA language. Mandarin with Traditional Chinese is a strong advantage.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k6ve-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.