Full Time Job
- Full Time
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraint s. That's where you come in.
As an Brand Manager, your job is to be a guardian of our brands. You will be always conducting surveys and analyzing data to understand our players needs and translate them into thoughtful insights by creating marketing and communication strategies on par with our ''players-first'' philosophy, all in service of boosting the Brazilian player experience with all our products (LoL, TFT, VALORANT, Legends of Runeterra and future titles), esports leagues (CBLOL, ProLegends) and Riot Brand. You will also help expand our cultural relevance in Brazil by working with licensing deals and other types of partnerships with other brands.
As a São Paulo Rioter, you'll join a growing team of player-focused pros that share a rejection of convention and a great passion for gaming. Riot Games São Paulo is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation. You will report to the Brand team leader.
• Develop, evaluate and advocate new marketing strategies and campaigns that enhance and strengthen our games positioning regionally, so we can delight players in Brazil;.
• Conduct research to establish goals to help keep us on track and smash player's expectations;.
• Work together with external partners to help the Central team evaluate and choose the right licensing partners to produce merchandise that can make the Brazilian players proud of sharing their passion;.
• Evaluate and approve the usage of our assets by strategic external partners to help LoL and other IPs reach new levels of cultural relevance.
• Ideally wide experience with brand management and communication
• Experience with project management and workflow management
• You have great critical thinking and feels comfortable working with data to work your communication plans
• Full proficiency in English
• Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations
• Work experience in service provider (agency) and brand (company)
• Track record working in agile environments
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, children and pet
• Meal voucher and office catering
• Open paid time off
• Retirement benefits with company matching
• Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
• Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.