- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
As a Brand Manager, you'll lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players in Turkey with an understanding of the Riot Games brand. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that's breaking boundaries by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players in Turkey. You'll help bring more engaging experiences to more players in Turkey and help us shape the Riot Games brand.
• Lead branding and publishing campaigns that engage players in Turkey and champion the Riot Games brand
• Create campaign strategies in partnership with vendors, the production and development teams to both provide value to players and hit the goals as well
• Establish goals to help us handcraft marketing solutions that'll delight players
• Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that enhance and promote Riot Games' and it's products' brand positioning
• Plan product roadmaps for different games
• You have 7+ years of professional experience in brand management at marketing departments, especially in advertising strategy/content groups.
• You have a bachelor's degree in relevant fields
• You've got a knowledge of and a track record creating marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique ways
• You back up marketing instincts with analysis, metrics, and stats
• You are familiar with current trends and shifts; you anticipate consequences, creating new marketing strategies and plans
• You're a creative person with hands-on experience leading brainstorming sessions
• You're a lifelong gamer who's passion for games (especially League of Legends) helps you focus on projects that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
• You draw up the plans to build successful squads, engaging teammates with a foundation of belonging, expression, and responsibility
• You are comfortable working with agencies to build programs, managing the full life cycle of the relationship
• Fluent in English and Turkish with a good grasp of idioms and proverbs
• MBA degree
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Open paid time off
• Retirement benefits with company matching
• Private Health Insurance
• Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
• Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
• Daily lunch tickets
• Wellness allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.