As a Brand Manager on the global esports team, you will lead high-impact global initiatives for VALORANT Esports and the global VALORANT Champions Tour brand. You will be a member of a cross-functional team of marketers, creatives, producers, designers, and agency partners, delivering highly resonant content and industry-leading global campaigns that drive engagement with the sport and elevate the VCT brand.
As a brand manager on the VALORANT Esports publishing team, you will be responsible for shaping global fan perception of the brand and ensuring that all forms of communication create value for the sport. You will develop and guide the strategic direction of global marketing campaigns. You will collaborate closely with creative and communications team members in developing all-encompassing campaign plans that include campaign strategy, cohesive thematic platform, media/PR strategy, and tactics planning.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing for VALORANT Esports, and are accountable for developing marketing campaigns that drive specific business metrics and KPIs.
• Own the global performance of the global VALORANT Esports brand: VALORANT Champions Tour
• Develop global brand and comms strategies for the VALORANT Champions Tour
• Lead the strategic direction and production of high-quality content and campaigns
• Partner with the communications and social media teams to deliver evergreen content programs
• Partner with insights teams to drive research initiatives and provide analysis that guides global publishing planning
• Manage campaign budgets, delivering projects on time, at or under budget
• 6-8 years experience in brand management or agency equivalent role
• Adept strategic thinker with strong brand building experience
• Ability to mine audience insights and translate them into actionable creative briefs and business decisions
• Expertise in crafting global campaigns and track record of delivering successful 360 marketing programs
• Strong collaboration skills and a track record partnering with international teams to build brands
• Strong understanding of communications across all forms of media
• Experience leading agency partners in delivering successful business results for your brand
• Demonstrated excellence leading cross-functional teams
• Skilled at setting, tracking and delivering KPIs to ensure team's success
• Consistently showing up with a positive, solutions-oriented, collaborative, and team-focused attitude.
• Passion for esports and player vs. player games
• Experience building strong brands and developing 360 campaigns
• Deep knowledge of creative production process
• Understanding of global sports media and lifestyle marketing trends
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkk5o-3-237-48-165-42 in your application.