Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager for Action Games you will be responsible for overseeing the publishing and marketing activities for Riot's action games like VALORANT in the India & South Asia markets. You will be responsible for creating authentic on-brand content, implementing campaigns, and building a strong brand for our action game titles, while working with global and local artists, producers, designers, agency partners and internal Riot Games teams. You will work closely with product teams to create in-game and IRL player experiences that resonate with our audiences. You will also work with creative, communication, and global publishing teams in developing brand strategy, campaign planning, campaign management, and creative stewardship. Your work will help shape and deepen fandom for our action games like VALORANT, ensure an amazing player experience for our games, and bring in new players and fans to our games.
As a Rioter in India, you'll join a team of bright, motivated individuals who share a passion for delivering world-class player experiences to gamers in the region. This role will report to the Country Manager - India & South Asia, and will be based in Mumbai.
• Build a comprehensive brand strategy and GTM strategy for all action games, starting with VALORANT, for the India and South Asia region.
• Evaluate, advocate, and drive new initiatives that elevates and reinforces the game's brands and excites fans and players.
• Increase brand awareness for our action games using multiple channels, resulting in supercharged new player acquisition growth.
• Be deeply connected with players, and analyze and understand the player journey and pain points to help improve the player experience.
• Deliver impactful campaigns and promotions to engage and retain existing players.
• Oversee the development of local marketing assets to ensure they are of the highest standards and in alignment with our brand guidelines
• Establish and use KPIs to steer our marketing efforts to maximize performance
• Be a spokesperson of our action games & an ambassador of Riots vision to be the most player focused company in the world
• Cultivate and promote the Riot culture and values
• 5+ years of brand management and marketing experience
• An MBA from a Tier 1 school with a focus on marketing is preferred for this role
• Is a gamer or gaming enthusiast with deep player empathy and a passion for games. Previous experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but is not required.
• Deep understanding of the India & South Asia markets and cultural contexts
• Experience in creating global campaigns and delivering marketing programs.
• Experience in partnering with international teams to build localized brand experiences.
• Experience in working with agency partners to deliver successful brand campaigns.
• Strategic, analytical, and insight-informed, uses data and insights to plan how to grow our brands and how to deepen engagement of players with our brands.
• Demonstrates the Riot values: Player Experience First, Dare to Dream, Thrive Together, Execute with Excellence, and Stay Hungry; Stay Humble.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, ''Riot Games'') to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzzv7n-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.