As Marketing Leads at Riot, we use our acumen for brand strategy and management to define, articulate and inspire others with a clear vision for products/experiences; influencing teams towards a unified vision and objective. We use our experience in leadership and mentorship to provide growth to our teams, and we work collaboratively from individual contributors to leadership across departments and teams.
As the Brand Lead for League of Legends: Wild Rift, you will be responsible for capturing the imagination of our global audience and bringing a next generation of players to the game. You'll lead a diverse team (Brand, Creative, Comms, Insights and Production) that develops the strategic vision for each League product release or moment, designs incredible player experiences, and powers a global marketing network to authentically connect with our players around the world. In turn, you'll work with League product managers to set a unified vision for Product and Marketing integration - all aimed towards a seamless, outstanding experience for players that achieves our goals. You will report to the Marketing Director.
• Develop the product marketing strategy (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for League of Legends: Wild Rift.
• Provide marketing insight and guidance to Product teams, advocating for the results of publishing activity and contributing positively to team culture.
• Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with the business goals, target audience and core brand strategy for Wild Rift.
• Drive successful execution of campaign and initiative development within the team - producing outstanding creative experiences that raise the bar for marketing across the industry.
• Partner with our insights team to develop measurement goals for all of our marketing efforts, guide marketing research and enhancing the team's collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape.
• Act as the essential liaison between the Wild Rift product team and Riot's and worldwide publishing organization - promoting successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership
• 10+ years of marketing experience
• 2+ years of management experience
• Expert in global gaming, mobile gaming and lifestyle marketing trends
• Demonstrated expertise in campaign planning, development and successful execution
• Experience both driving business results and improving brand resonance.
• Intimate knowledge of the ever-evolving global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations and trends and how they impact our business
• Experience working on cultural brands that serve passionate audiences
• Experience working on products at all stages of development
• Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals
• Organizational management skills
• History of working with outside agencies and vendors to execute initiatives.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98m9k-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.