VALORANT is Riot's take on a character-based tactical shooter, a stylish experience where abilities create opportunity for clutch gunplay. In VALORANT, creativity is your greatest weapon (for more info on VALORANT click here!).
Producers lead teams, programs and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to a vision, understand player needs, competitors and market conditions, and can balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
As an Associate Content Producer on the VALORANT Game Marketing Team, you will function as the delivery lead for multi-tactic global publishing campaigns on VALORANT. You will lead the planning process & tactic production for a fast paced, dynamic team that produces a wide variety of campaign tactics, creative assets, programs, and experiences. You will help VALORANT bring value to players around the world; by ensuring Game Marketing works in a way that is strategic, cost-efficient, transparent and reliable. You will report to the Marketing Operations Lead for the project.
• Partner with a Brand Manager to ensure campaign tactics arrive on time, on budget and at the quality target
• Manage the process of cross-team collaboration to bring off powerful, integrated player campaigns & moments
• Manage cost discipline & budget tracking; making sure budgets are strategic and costs continue to reduce
• Use and sometimes amend work systems for team and cross-team collaboration at scale
• Create accountability through accurate work estimations, velocity tracking, and sprint commitment tracking
• Partner with Team Captain and Leads to ensure team health and culture
• Manage relationships, communications, contracts, schedule and work being done with vendors
• Maintain, archive, and organize all campaign assets
• Manage contract and vendor onboarding, contracting, and payment process
• Knowledge of delivery tool and frameworks for process, rituals
• 1+ years of experience in an Associate or Coordinator role
• Experience working with Airtable, Trello, Confluence, and Google Drive
• Affinity for the Shooter genre
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roopk3-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.