As Accessibility Program Manager, you'll collaborate with product teams to incorporate accessibility into the product development life cycle. You will be responsible for gathering business and design requirements, defining solutions and processes, managing relationships with external vendors, and reporting on program and project status.
• Understand and identify the needs and priorities of stakeholders and players and work to develop solutions
• Establish, manage, and continuously improve accessibility programs that allow Riot to build accessible experiences
• Drive adoption of accessibility processes within multiple product teams
• Perform needs assessment with w/ users, players & stakeholders
• Use data, metrics and player feedback to drive improvements
• Own program strategy, end-to-end delivery and communicate program status to leadership and stakeholders
• Work with technical and non-technical cross functional teams to understand accessibility requirements, and implement accessibility processes
• Ensure accessibility programs adhere to best practices, including: maintainability, quality, assessment, change management and communication
• Define program and project success metrics, influence stakeholders to take action, and validate the impact of solutions
• Identify opportunities to learn and teach through each program commitment
• Identify opportunities to teach and present to a variety of technical and non-technical teams
Requirements and Qualifications
• 3-5 years of Program Management experience
• 3-5 years of Accessibility experience (plus if Accessibility program management))
• Experience managing programs for the entire program life cycle
• Experience setting goals for teams to execute
• Experience scoping large scale programs
• Experience working with remote or distributed teams
• Experience establishing quality metrics that influence strategy and drive change
• In-depth understanding of Accessibility standards, principles and techniques, including (WCAG, WAI-ARIA, Section 508 C), with the ability to interpret and advise on these standards
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to accessibility and disability inclusion and advocate for accessible games
• Ability to partner with cross-functional teams to achieve program goals
• Ability to translate end-user feedback into program requirements
• Ability to present and deliver training to technical and non-technical teams
• Experience using task and ticket management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc.)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Knowledge of and fluency in the prioritization, risk assessment and program life cycle
• Be able to deal with ambiguity and refine requirements
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze67q-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.