Sony Pictures Imageworks
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
We developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
What a Sourcing Partner does at EA:
• Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within our business areas, with a specific focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and/or hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes/CVs
• Provide a strong focus on sourcing diverse, passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation and telephone calls
• Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional web site searches
• Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
• Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
• Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
• Engage candidates via phone or email and get them excited about the opportunities available to them
• Utilize provided CRM and ATS tools effectively
• 3+ years previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
• Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
• Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
• Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
• Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
• Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates
• Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile, etc)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkbk3-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.