Associate Producer - Narrative (Apex Legends)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We're looking for an Associate Producer to join our Narrative team! This person will assist in planning/scheduling for the Narrative team, and will maintain the database of dialogue and text season to season, and data entry to hook content up in the game (.txt and .csv files only). This role is deeply connected with the dialogue writing, recording and localization schedules.
• Narrative team day-to-day production assistance and planning.
• Maintain the Master Dialogue Script that serves as a template for all character dialogue
• Handle Temp VO requests
• Input Narrative text into the game
• Hook up 'flavor' and 'ambient' dialogue lines in .csv
• Documentation organization for Narrative team
• Passion for making and playing games.
• Experience with Jira, Excel and/or Google Sheets
Nice to Have:
• Shipped at least one AA/AAA title
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81p5k-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.