- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAirAsia Group, a leading travel and lifestyle company within Asia Pacific and Universal Music Group (UMG), the world leader in music-based entertainment, launch of RedRecords, an innovative new label partnership focused on signing, developing and breaking new Asian artists and elevating 'A-pop' globally to new audiences throughout the region and around the world. RedRecords will focus on discovering and developing talent from Southeast Asia and throughout the wider continent and form a clear and unique sound that reflects the diverse and rich musical culture of the continent.
RedRecords will combine UMG's industry leading track record in artist development with AirAsia's regional and global marketing strength to expand A-Pop's reach beyond national borders and languages to reach audiences around the world. In addition to artist development and A&R, the label will provide distribution and marketing, as well as management and agency services.
RedRecords is in search of an Office Assistant to be employed by RedRecords while based in Kuala Lumpur.
A hugely exciting opportunity to work for a pioneering new music label and be part of a small innovative team that thrives on entrepreneurial spirit.
About this role:
• Assist CEO and Team with correspondence/communication & diary management, Provide full support to the CEO and team in the execution of their duties as appropriate
• Work with UM finance to ensure all all invoicing and payments are made both to Vendors and RR staff promptly.
• Process all RR staff expenses
• Handling guests, and RR general emails & comms
• Book travel and accommodation for meetings/conferences
• Ensure filing/communication is kept up-to-date
• Arrange all liaison meetings with internal and external organisations, arrange regular staff meetings and other internal meetings as required
• Manage and prepare the company calendar, incorporating meeting and event schedules in liaison with subsidiary and sister organisations, and in consultation with senior management
• Coordinate room bookings and room preparation (including the provision of refreshments)
• Assist with preparation of board meeting agendas papers and presentations in conjunction with CEO and relevant company management
• Take minutes for meetings if required, drafting them accurately and succinctly, ensure action points are circulated and completed
• Monitor and manage the annual leave and sick leave calendars
• Manage the Information and Technology requirements, troubleshoot office management issues and manage the implementation of new and revised systems in relevant areas such as IT and HR
• Act as a point of contact for any HR matters for employees, in charge of providing HR supports in relation to the employees' on/off boarding management, leave management, payroll management, interview arrangement, HR invoice management
• Negotiate and manage all office supplier contracts with senior management
• Maintain and manage the ordering of office supplies and equipment
• Bachelor's degree required
• Fluent in English
• 3 to 4 years work experience in a similar role.
• A passion for Music
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Team player who will always be there to help and learn at same time
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z7p9-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.