The Marketing Coordinator will provide marketing and administrative support to the artist marketing leads for Legacy Recordings, the catalog arm of Sony Music Entertainment, which oversees the back recordings (older than 18 months) for Sony labels such as Columbia, RCA, Epic, Arista, Sony Nashville, Sony Latin and more.
What you'll do:
• General departmental admin including mailings, ordering and shipping product samples, arranging travel reservations & itineraries and the set-up of conference calls and meetings.
• Generate regular marketing updates and assist in managing the marketing information, music and other marketing asset flow between domestic departments and to Sony Music colleagues in international territories.
• Assist in recruiting and managing the department interns and coordinate efforts with College marketing reps.
• Manage common marketing databases and systems.
• Process invoices and generate POs for vendors.
• Work with marketing directors to create decks for meetings and presentations.
• Access various internal and external systems to collect sales data and undertake simple research for marketing directors.
Who you are:
• 1-2 years marketing experience in the entertainment industry strongly preferred.
• At least 1 year administrative experience.
• Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music.
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a basic knowledge of the digital landscape.
• Proficiency in creating decks on presentation platforms like Canva, Keynote or Power Point
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate with all levels of global management.
• Candidate should be enthusiastic and spirited, collaborative, reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude.
• Creative self-starter with ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k to $45k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-renom2-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.