Overview & Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Coordinator to join our Content Partnerships team. You'll serve as a key role, supporting our efforts to grow, expand, and more effectively manage our content partnerships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Directly manage a selection of content partner accounts with responsibilities including the development of individualized growth plans, content pipeline management and contract amendment negotiation
• Support content partnerships leads in handling inbound requests, periodic business reviews, and special projects as necessary
• Liaise with internal departments and external partners to ensure content needs and opportunities are clearly communicated
• Work with content operations to ensure timely and complete deliveries and contract compliance
• Manage, track, and input all key points from content acquisition deal pipeline and agreements including business terms, payment schedules, and additional rights and obligations
• Disseminate contract summaries and partner updates across key internal partners including content operations, editorial, marketing, ad operations, PR, finance, and legal
• Assist with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations
• 2+ years' experience, preferably in entertainment and/or online media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or similar software)
• Enthusiasm for content distribution!
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage
multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of TV/Film content acquisition and distribution (windows, contract terminology)
• Spanish-speaking a plus!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn13y-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.