Analyst, Growth Marketing
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Our Viacom CBS Digital Integrated Marketing team focuses on three key areas: Business, People and Culture.
Our business mission is to drive revenue by translating and crafting assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands and consumers. With revenue as our #1 focus, we balance business requirements and user experience, understanding both advertiser needs and consumer behaviors.
Consultative selling is at the core of what we do, helping clients to achieve their KPIs. We use data and insight-led inspirational storytelling, industry-leading technology and premium, captivating content, and world class design and production capabilities to develop solutions that drive results.
Our people are our greatest asset. We strongly believe in career growth and development and have invested in tools that help all team members advance their careers.
Our culture is based on trust, teamwork and transparency. We embrace diversity and inclusion and value both personal and professional success.
Integrated Marketing, Site Strategy represents the voice of our business units within the digital ad sales organization. The team is charged with market positioning, demand generation, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of custom media solutions,
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.
We're seeking an ambitious and hard-working Site Strategy Coordinator to help us achieve our marketing goals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. They will be detail-oriented, curious and a team player. A thoughtful approach to problem solving and strong communication skills will be key to succeeding in this role.
• Assist in the management of post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs, including tracking key creative assets, monitoring live elements to ensure peak performance, and preparing client-facing wrap reports
• Support the development of custom content and sponsorship opportunities, architecting solutions that excite media buyers, deliver value to our audience, and drive revenue for ViacomCBS
• Assist with the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (i.e. shows, tent poles, features, etc.), in a positive light, maximizing client relevancy and ViacomCBS competitive distinctness
• Contribute to brainstorm sessions and weekly editorial meetings, keeping and distributing notes and records to internal partners
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives by bringing a highly valued business unit expertise
• Assist with day-to-day and team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality
• Bachelors or masters degree in marketing or related field
• Exceptional storytelling, writing, and communication skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and ability to spot upcoming trends
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon
• Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics
• Positive, insatiably curious and resourceful, with a strong ethic.