San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) is looking for a University Recruiter to join our San Mateo team. This role will be responsible for recruiting on both technical and non-technical positions in our San Mateo office.
• Source and build candidate pipelines for technical and non-technical positions
• Support PlayStation's internship program, carrying up to 60 intern requisitions at a time during peak intern hiring season
• Develop diverse sourcing strategies, plans, and pipelines
• Provide research and mapping on diverse organizations, schools, and employee resource groups
• Travel to university career fairs as a Sony representative
• Plan/coordinate summer events for internship program
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
• Drive achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
• Build a strong partnership across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
• Coordinate interviews, create offer letters and facilitate negotiations
• Coordinate and lead campus tours onsite for university groups
• Full life cycle recruiting experience at a technology company and/or a staffing firm
• Experience in the University Recruiting space
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Comfortable and experienced in public speaking a must
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
• Exceptional time management skills
• Experience with corporate event and career fair planning
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Able to provide high-level functions with minimal supervision
• Able to travel up to 30% including site and campus visits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekmq8-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.