Sr. Executive Recruiter
Remote / Virtual
University Recruiter (Contract)
Contract University Recruiter
Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) is looking for a Contract University Recruiter to join our team. This role will be responsible for recruiting on both technical and non-technical positions for our internship program.
• Source and build candidate pipelines for technical and non-technical positions
• Support PlayStation's internship program, carrying approximately 40 intern requisitions at a time during peek intern hiring season
• Travel to university career fairs as a Sony representative
• Identify and recruit passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
• Plan/coordinate summer events for internship program
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
• Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
• Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
• Build a strong partnerships across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
• Support with coordinating interviews, creating offer letters and negotiations
• Coordinate and lead campus tours onsite for university groups
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Full life cycle recruiting experience at a technology company and/or a staffing firm
• Experience in the University Recruiting space
• Public speaking experience
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse preferred
• Exceptional time management skills
• Experience with corporate event and career fair planning
• MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to provide high-level functions with minimal supervision
• Able to travel up to 30% including site and campus visits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55e20-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.