Software Development Engineer in Test
San Francisco, CA
Technical Recruiter - Software Engineering (Contract)
Technical Recruiter (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) seeks a Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting various software engineering positions at all levels. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and all of your job requisitions are important. We are looking for a true team player and partner to the business!
• Source and build candidate pipelines for open positions at various levels.
• Proactively identifies and recruits passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
• Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
• Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
• Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time-to-fill
• Champion of diversity
• Build a positive relationship across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
• Support with coordinating interviews, creating offer letters and negotiations
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of full life cycle technical recruiting at a technology company and/or staffing firm
• Full-cycle recruitment experience required
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
• Experience with corporate event and career fair planning
• MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Prior experience in the games, entertainment or high-tech industry
• A built-in network of software engineering professionals
• PlayStation fan
• Sense of humor
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.