Talent Intelligence Analytics Manager
People Analytics collaborates across Human Resources and the business to uncover data-driven insights to tackle business challenges across the talent/employee lifecycle and enable transformational change. Our team is on a journey to provide a comprehensive and client-centric approach that complements to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
The People Analytics team collaboratively uses behavioral and data science approaches to address key business questions and employs standard methodologies in data visualization to provide practical insights in support of Human Resources priorities.
As a Talent Intelligence Analytics Manager, you will be liaising with the Talent Acquisition team to help dive into the talent acquisition data & processes to understand the business dynamics, evaluate opportunities, and make data-informed recommendations. In addition, you will be responsible for delivering talent market research that informs talent strategies. Furthermore, successful candidates will have a proven ability to communicate findings effectively using compelling storytelling for Talent Acquisition and business partners. The role will report to the head of People Analytics, but also have a dotted line to the head of Talent Acquisition.
What you'll do
As a Talent Intelligence Analytics Manager, you will:
• Employ HR data to create end-to-end Talent Acquisition (TA) insights narratives using internal and external labor and hiring data for insights delivery and storytelling
• Collaborate with regional TA acquisition teams and other HR partners to deliver holistic talent strategy recommendations driven by data insights
• Research industry trends, market information, and competitor news and share interesting findings with partners
• Assist in identifying TA process and/or related data gaps with the goal of establishing a well-rounded process with comprehensive data recording to facilitate robust and insightful analyses.
• Develop and deploy the Talent Intelligence reporting strategy; assist in building plans and administering rollout of self-service resources, e.g., reports, metrics, and dashboards along with working on ad hoc data / reporting / analytics requests.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual labor market insights for regional recruiting teams and business partners
• Asist in expanding the recruiting related existing data infrastructure; communicate with the data warehouse (MS SQL Server) administrator to fix any identified data inconsistencies
Who you are:
• A Strategic problem solver… you enjoy interpreting data for the purposes of understanding business performance, improving processes, planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, and/or reporting; you possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A data translator… you are highly effective communicator who can analyze data and transform that data into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations; you ensure quality deliverables through proper data extraction and data cleanup, and employ data visualization standard processes.
• A dedicated achiever… you thrive in a fast-paced environment and work tirelessly to ensure a project is complete in a timely fashion and pay attention to detail to ensure high quality deliverables; you can balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
• A self-directed performer… you take ownership of your work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes; you are a self-starter with ability to take things to the next level.
• A teammate… you are a partner who listens to ideas, shares thoughts, and works together to move the business forward.
What you need
• Bachelor's degree required in Mathematics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Behavioral Research, Statistics or Data Analytics; in lieu of a degree, 4 additional years of relevant experience may suffice.
• 6+ years of experience required; 4+ years relevant experience in talent intelligence, labor market research, strategic HR advising, People Analytics, competitive intelligence, or similar
• Experience in analyzing large datasets; possess advanced analytical and research skills
• Highly proficient in SQL and demonstrated understanding of data warehousing and database design
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; functional understanding of business statistics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to take direction and deliver
• Ability to work with global teams and manage flexible work schedule as needed to drive projects in different time zones
Nice to have
• An MBA or a master's in Social Sciences, Behavioral Research, Statistics or Data Analytics
• 4+ years of relevant work experience post a master's degree
• Data science, business analytics or research background preferred
• Experience at a large, matrixed, fast-paced, global organization
• Passion for or experience in Talent Acquisition, and a broad understanding of HR processes
• Familiarity with Workday, Greenhouse or other ATS / HCM systems
• Working, demonstrable knowledge of data visualization technology (PowerBI, Dynamics, Tableau, or other)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62v79-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.