Studio Operations Coordinator – Creative Arts | Sound
San Diego, CA
This is a 1 year contract through Yoh staffing with high likelihood of extension and potential contract to perm hire based on performance.
A multi-tasker with strong project management skills to coordinate/manage all areas of administrative support for the PlayStation Studios Sound, under Worldwide Studios. You are a natural operating in a fast-paced environment and have a seamless ability to communicate with staff members, supporting executives and managing vendors.
As it turns out:
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator who would be responsible for department support including financial and administrative tasks. This position will work with the production department to insure that the department, the games and the staff have what is needed for success. This position will also work with sound designers, dialogue coordinators and casting/talent management professionals to make some of the most exciting AAA games for PlayStation.
• Lead and prepare monthly financial forecasts, accruals and budget tracking
• Lead award submission efforts for the Sound group
• Create contract requests for services and goods, purchase orders and receive/submit invoices
• Ownership of the new hire onboarding process; coordinating with the appropriate departments to ensure equipment setup, addition to email lists, updating team roster etc.
• Prepare reports for Game Credits, Studio Usage Logs and Staff information
• Provide general administrative support for several managers within the department, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, arranging travel, processing expense reports, planning events, generating reports, etc.
• Note taking and organization for high level production meetings
• Help with events on-site and off-site such as studio lunches, all-hands meetings
• Serve as a knowledge base for everyone that works within the department
• Support presentation creation/maintenance as necessary
• Frequent contact with all levels of Sony Interactive Entertainment and extended Sony Group
• Send/receive mail and packages
• Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant work experience
• At least 3 years of administrative or relevant work experience
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with AAA talent and recording studio staff
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Detailed oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-starter and results-oriented
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
• Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
• Experience working between multiple time zones
• Experience dealing with high profile executives and performers desired
• Familiarity with Recording Studios and services desired
• Familiarity with PlayStation products
• Experience working in a multi-national global company
• Experience supporting multiple executives is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm51n3-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.