IT Support Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Sr. Department Administrative Assistant, Global Third Party Relations
San Mateo, CA
The Global Third Party Relations team is responsible for relationships with the publisher and developer partners that make games for the PlayStation platform. The role of Sr. Department Administrative Assistant is essential in administrating a productive multi-territory work environment.
• Manage calendars and agendas of leadership team
• Act as central point for travel coordination and arrangement GTPR Team
• Fill out and supervise expense reports and the approval processes as needed for leadership team
• Coordinate group functions, including reserving conference rooms, arranging catering, etc. multiple leaders
• Administration of partner and external executive invitations and hospitality at certain PlayStation conferences or summits. Light travel may be required.
• Coordinate department onboarding of new hires
• Coordinate department asset management with regards to: moves, new hires, new equipment purchases, repair of broken equipment, etc.
• Sort, catalog and distribute incoming product and maintain product libraries
• Assist team with idea generation, product selection, ordering, shipping, and tracking of holiday and other partner gifts
• Process invoices and payments
• Mail items (small shipments as well as mass mailings)
• Order office supplies
• Take notes for team meetings
• Attend Admin team meeting
• 5-8 years proven experience in a fast paced administrative role
• Post-high school education or training
• Planning/Implementation: Able to couple organization skills with interpersonal skills to prioritize tasks on a day-to-day basis with the goal of completing tasks for sophisticated objectives. Able to anticipate blockers and directly or creatively self-manage them.
• Process: Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal direction, detail oriented with the ability to prioritize
• People: Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable working with all levels of internal management and individual contributor. Maintain professional communications with external customers and vendors as called for.
• Technical: Basic skills and experiences with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required. Able to use enterprise operations applications such as expense, budget, and timecards. Ease with web based applications and email clients.
• Industry: Administrative or meaningful work experience with a technical workforce. Experience in the video games industry a plus.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.