Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment is developing a core platform that will power the PlayStation 5. Software Engineering Manager role will lead and inspire a team to design, and develop our mission critical data activation platform. Come help shape the future of the world's largest gaming, immersive interaction and entertainment content distribution platform and shape the future of Playstation.
• Lead, coach, mentor and inspire a dedicated team of Software engineers to architect, build, deploy and support software that provide the best gaming experience for our customers.
• Lead multiple concurrent projects. Estimate, plan, and slice projects to deliver frequent value to production.
• Build and develop a high energy, committed, motivated engineering team focusing on engineering and operational excellence to deliver awesome business results.
• Collaborate across business units and product teams to develop and execute against the team's vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Lead day-to-day activities of engineering team using Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Collaborate with team members from offices in the US, UK and Japan
• You have built and led high performing engineering teams
• You are experienced in building and running complex software systems and highly scalable/available software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx76q-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.