Dev Ops Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PlayStation isn't just the best place to play… it's also the best place to work. With the launch of the original PlayStation in 1994, we set out to thrill gamers with amazing experiences. Our never-ending pursuit to push gaming to new heights is the reason we are recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. Under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation, the PlayStation brand and experience exists because of the passionate dedication of our team who work hard for everyone to play.
The Visual Arts Group and PlayStation Malaysia are a passionate team within the PlayStation family, provides world-class content, development, and services to PlayStation's studios all over the world. Always at the cutting edge of technology, Visual Arts works with studios like Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Santa Monica Studios, Guerrilla Games, Bend Studios, SuckerPunch , San Diego Studio, Japan Studios, and more first-party teams. Our team is made up of game and film industry professionals from all over the world, working with some of the best minds and companies around.
If you are talented and proactive, and have initiative, we want to hear from you. Please apply!
Why work when you can play? This is life at PlayStation .
Senior Dev Ops Engineer - KL
• Research, identify and resolve complex problems.
• Build monitoring systems to interpret traffic reports and provide analysis .
• Deploying and maintaining container orchestration system.
• D evelop and maintain our modern deployment pipeline using multiple server development and hosting tools.
• Set proactive alerting systems to respond to performance issues
• Collaborate with IT ensuring a broad understanding of approaches and solutions.
• 5+ years e xperience performing as a DevOps Engineer .
• Understanding of server architecture and maintenance.
• Experience with automation / deployment processes using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SALT, etc.
• Experience with container-orchestration system, kubernetes, docker swarm or similar.
• Experience with AWS Cloud Services.
• Experience with databases design and query optimizations using MySQL, Redis, etc.
• Background supporting Linux/Unix administration tasks.
• Exposure to monitoring and alerting tools like Prometheus and Graph a na .
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline is a nice-to-have.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.