Senior Recruiter, PlayStation Studios
San Mateo, CA or San Diego, CA
(will consider full time remote)
PlayStation Studios is home to Sony Interactive Entertainment's own outstanding and immersive games, including some of the most popular and critically acclaimed titles in entertainment history.
Are you a unicorn hunter? Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) is looking for a Recruiter to join our team to support recruitment at multiple Studios. The right person will be responsible for multiple roles (art, design, ux, qa, plus corporate positions) at all levels. You thrive in a fast paced environment and all of your reqs are important. We are looking for a self-motivated team player! Would love some frequent collaboration and hiring manager meet ups, when we return to the office, so onsite in San Mateo or San Diego, is preferred, but full time remote will be considered.
• Full cycle recruitment of studio focused positions at different levels.
• Proactively identifies and recruits passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
• Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
• Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
• Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
• Build a strong partnership across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
• Partner with hiring teams to discuss talent pool, industry metrics, and discover new sourcing/networking avenues
• Drives candidate experience by building rapport for current and future potential roles
• Able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise sound judgment in taking care of a variety of situations.
• Main point of contact for all offer letters and negotiations
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 8+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience at a technology company and/or a staffing firm-within gaming or entertainment a HUGE plus
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
• Experience with creative sourcing, boolean searches, and networking groups
• MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Prior experience in the games, entertainment or high-tech industry
• Global recruitment knowledge (UK or APAC)
• Built in network of game development professionals
• Gamer and/or PlayStation fan
• Sense of humor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7epmp-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.