Sr. Manager, Business Development – Mobile Licensing
San Mateo or Remote
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Manager of Business Development to join the PlayStation Studios mobile team supporting Licensing. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Mobile Business Development.
What you'll be doing:
• PlayStation Studios is looking for a Sr. Manager of Business Development who will assess, manage, and lead all day-to-day aspects of the mobile licensing business.
• Create strategy, tactics, and goals for the licensing function.
• Proactively identify and evaluate the best partners and developers to create amazing games with PlayStation's IP.
• Create robust process and framework for evaluating partners & managing deal flow.
• Negotiates deal terms with licensees and drive alignment with internal stakeholders.
• Close deals and help successfully bring games to market.
• Collaborate with Studio, Finance, Legal, and Executive teams to drive PlayStation's mobile game licensing efforts.
Your Background Includes
• 8+ years' experience in partnership management, business development, or operations - preferably in mobile gaming.
• Previous licensing experience.
• Demonstrated ability to drive successful businesses to the next level of performance, showing rapid and sustainable results.
• Expertise in creating visually compelling, fact-based presentations.
• Proven track record of relationship building with a growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve.
• Solid knowledge of technical aspects of iOS and Android.
• Relationship building both internally and externally and team first mentality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence cross-functional partners.
• Leadership in crafting and executing the best solutions for players, partners, and the business.
• Ability to adapt quickly and balance projects in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Knowledge and experience of the digital gaming landscape, key players, and competitive offerings
• An advanced degree or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zw1v-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.