Recruiter, PlayStation Studios (Contract)
PlayStation Studios is home to Sony Interactive Entertainment's own outstanding and immersive games, including some of the most popular and critically acclaimed titles in entertainment history and we are looking for a recruiter to join our team!
In this role you will be responsible for supporting various open requisition across multiple studios and/or teams. We're looking for a rock star recruiter who is a true team player, partner to their hiring teams, and can succeed in a fast-paced environment while managing and providing detailed attention to multiple reqs.
We would love in-person collaboration and hiring manager meet-ups as we return to office, so onsite in San Diego or San Mateo is preferred, but full-time remote will be considered.
• Full cycle recruitment of studio focused positions at different levels.
• Source and build candidate pipelines for open positions while proactively identifying and recruiting passive candidates and maintaining long-term relationships.
• Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent, while driving achievement of the hiring targets including time to fill.
• Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, internal referrals, etc. to provide high quality candidates.
• Drive candidate experience by building rapport for current and future roles.
• Partner with hiring teams to discuss talent pool, industry metrics, and discover new sourcing/networking avenues.
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets, career goals and team fit.
• Build strong partnerships across various functions with hiring managers, executive team, and HR team.
• Be a main point of contact for all offer letters and negotiations.
• Can work with confidential information and consistently exercise sound judgment in taking care of a variety of situations.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years full-cycle recruitment experience required.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
• Experience with creative sourcing, Boolean searches, and networking groups
• High level experience working with MS Office Suite.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Strong attention to detail, and excellent communication, both written and verbal.
Level-Up your Candidacy!
• Prior experience in games or entertainment with a built-in network of game dev professionals.
• Global recruitment knowledge (UK or APAC).
• Gamer and/or PlayStation Fan.
• Sense of humor.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv56pn-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.